1. General information
1. This policy applies to the website operating under the url: kreatorkoszulek.pl.
2. The website operator and personal data administrator is Kreator Koszulek Paweł Kotowski with registered office at ul.
Solec 83, 00-382 Warszawa. NIP: 723-153-93-17, REGON: 146796566.
3. Personal data on the Website are processed by the Administrator in accordance with applicable laws, in particular in
accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the
protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and
repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) – hereinafter referred to as “RODO” or “RODO
Regulation”. Official contents of the RODO Regulation can be found under the address:
4. Operator can be contacted via following email: email@example.com
5. The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data you voluntarily provide on the
6. The Service uses personal data for the following purposes:
• Preparation, packaging, dispatch of goods
• Realisation of ordered services
• Debt collection
• Presentation of an offer or giving information
7. The Website performs functions of data user’s data extraction and storage in the following manner:
• Through voluntary data entry in forms, which are then entered into the Operator’s systems.
• By storing cookies in the end devices.
2. Selected data protection methods used by the Operator.
1. The login and entry points for personal data are protected in the transmission layer (SSL certificate). Thus,
personal data and login data entered on the website are encrypted on the user’s computer and can only be read on the
2. An important element of data protection is the regular updating of all software used by the Operator to process
personal data, which in particular means regular updates of software components.
1. The service is hosted (technically maintained) on the servers of the following operator: linuxpl.com
2. Registration details of the hosting company: H88 S.A. with the registered office in Poznań, Franklin Roosevelt 22,
60-829 Poznań, entered in the National Court Register by the District Court Poznań – Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań,
VIII Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000612359, REGON 364261632, NIP 7822622168,
share capital PLN 210,000.00 fully paid up.
4. The hosting company:
• applies measures to protect against data loss (e.g. disk arrays, regular backups),
• applies adequate measures to protect data processing sites in case of fire (e.g. special fire extinguishing systems)
• applies adequate measures to protect the processing systems in case of a sudden power failure (e.g. dual power supply
paths, generators, UPS voltage backup systems)
• applies measures to physically protect access to data processing facilities (e.g. access control, monitoring)
• applies measures to ensure appropriate environmental conditions for servers as elements of the data processing system
(e.g. control of environmental conditions, specialised air conditioning systems)
• applies organisational solutions to ensure the highest possible level of protection and confidentiality (training,
internal rules, password policies, etc.),
• appoints a Data Protection Supervisor.
5. The hosting company keeps logs at server level to ensure technical reliability. The logs may include:
• resources specified with a URL identifier (addresses of requested resources – pages, files),
• time of arrival of a request,
• time of sending the response,
• name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
• information about errors which occurred during the HTTP transaction,
• the URL address of a website previously visited by the user (referer link), in the event that the website was accessed through a link,
• information about your browser,
• information about your IP address,
• diagnostic information related to the process of self-ordering services through registers on the site,
• information related to the handling of electronic mail addressed to and sent by the Operator.
4. Your rights and additional information on how your data will be used
1. The Administrator may process the following personal data of Users or Clients using the Website: first and last name; e-mail address; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), residential/business/sitting address (if different from the delivery address). In the case of Users or Clients who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the business name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Customer or Client. Providing personal data referred to in the above point may be necessary to conclude and perform a Sales Agreement or an agreement for provision of Electronic Services on the Website. Each time the scope of data required to conclude an agreement is indicated beforehand on the Website and in the Terms and Conditions.
2. In certain situations, the Administrator has the right to share your personal data with other recipients if it is necessary for the performance of a contract concluded with you or for the fulfilment of obligations imposed on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
• postal operators,
• payment operators,
• accounting, legal and advisory service providers who provide accounting, legal or advisory support to the Administrator.
3. The recipients of your personal data may be persons authorised by the company Kreator Koszulek Paweł Kotowski – our employees, service providers or authorities authorised to obtain information on personal data by law (e.g. the Police, the Court). We share your data only for the purpose of providing services to the extent necessary to perform the activities in question.
4. Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator no longer than it is necessary for the performance of the related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on accounting). With regard to marketing data, data will not be processed for longer than 3 years.
5. You have the right to request from the Administrator:
• the right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”),
• the right to rectification of the data,
• the right to object to the use of your data,
• the right to restrict data processing,
• the right of access to your data,
• the right to withdraw consent,
• the right to data portability,
• the right to file a complaint.
6. You have the right to object, with regard to the processing indicated under 3.3 c), to the processing of personal data for the purposes of pursuing the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, whereby the right to object shall not be exercisable where there are valid legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, assertion or defence of claims.
7. The Administrator’s actions may be subject to complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw.
8. Provision of personal data is voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to use the Website and perform services.
9. Activities involving automated decision-making, including profiling, may be undertaken in relation to you for the purpose of providing services under the contract concluded and for the purpose of direct marketing by the Administrator.
10. Personal data is not transferred from third countries within the meaning of data protection legislation. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
5. Information in fill-out forms
1. The site collects information voluntarily provided by the user, including personal data, if provided.
2. The site may save information on connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
3. The site may, in certain cases, save information to help relate the data in the form to the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In such a case the user’s e-mail address will appear inside the url of the page containing the form.
4. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form, e.g. to complete the process of service request handling or business contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form informs in a clear way what it is used for.
6. Administrator logs
Information on user behaviour on the website may be subject to logging. This data is used to administer the service.
7. Relevant marketing techniques
8. Information on cookies
2. Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User’s data terminal equipment and are designed to use the websites of the Service. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come, the time of storing them on the terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the Website User’s terminal equipment and accessing them is the operator of the Website.
4. Cookies are being used for the following purposes:
• maintaining the Website’s user session (after logging in), due to which the user does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Website;
• for the purposes specified above under “Relevant marketing techniques”;
5. There are two main types of cookies used on the Website: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User until logging out, leaving the website or switching off software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. Web browsing software (internet browser) usually allows the storage of cookies in the User’s terminal equipment by default. Users of the Website may change their settings in this respect. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation tag of the Internet browser.
8. Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment may also be used by entities cooperating with the Service Operator, in particular these companies: Google (Google Inc. based in the USA), Facebook (Facebook Inc. based in the USA), Twitter (Twitter Inc. based in the USA).
9. Managing cookies – how to give and withdraw consent in practice?
1. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings. We stipulate that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may hinder, and in extreme cases may make it impossible to use the websites
2. To manage your cookie settings, select the web browser you are using from the list below and follow the instructions:
• Windows Phone